i am these and these are me.
i'm grateful for an awesome family and friends who loves and supports me in everything.
who'd do anything within their power to make sure that i'm ohkei... we're ohkei.
who without a word, be there when the whole world turn their backs on me.
most of all...
i'm eternally grateful for the God who loves me.
this day isn't just for me but for everyone who touched my life and for everyone whom lives i've touched for the past 26 years of my existence.
this day is a celebration of love, life, and the relationships and bonds i have kept over the years..
i guess it's now safe to say these...
"God, I'm ohkeis now. I'm fine now. I'm happier. I'm at peace. You may not have given me everything that I have ever wanted but You sure have given me everything I could ever need in my life. It's fine now, it's ohkei, You can take care of other people now. You don't need to worry about me much. I'll be fine, I'll be alright, I'll be ohkeis. Don't get me wrong, I'll always need You in my life, want You in my life. God, it's just that I want to share You with other people who doesn't know You. I want them to know You the way I do, and Love and appreciate You the way I do. Thank you for another year, another life. Thank You so much for everything. Thank you so much for my everything."
suddenly, growing old feels fine now.
heh.
in my saner days, i would never have said that but today is different...
so yea.
oh yea! what do you know...
it's my freakin' fuckin'
birthday.
happiness suddenly radiated from all sides of my world.
2 comments:
Beautiful.
You are beautiful.
The kindest and the most selfish person I know.
I love you and I miss you so much Brat. Thank you for coming back home. Finally, my princess has finally come back. Don't go anywhere anymore. I miss you baby, we miss you so much. We love you.
Happy Birthday Brat.
Did you cry Juami? Judging by the way the post was written, you were about to or yea... crying. *chuckles*
Gracias Hermano.(=^-^=)
Post a Comment