Saturday, May 5, 2012

155. sweet.

"it's really good to hear your voice say my name it sound so sweet..."

i... love how he said my name.
heh.

he's like christmas morning.
really.
it's like being in a comfortable warm place.
somehow, it's nostalgic and i can't describe it.

and yea, he's selfish.
i did him a favor and when i asked him to me a favor he wouldn't.
bleh.

but yea...
i love him and it's annoying.
><

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still don't approve of him Brat. I would rather you go and date other guys. I still think he's a complete asshole and a jerk. All I want is for you to be happy Bratty and I don't think that fucktard is capable of making you happy.

He's not christmas morning Baby, he's All souls day morning. Yes, I don't like him.

Ashe said...

juami, did you ever heard me talking like that to any girl you have dated in the past and present no matter how much i hated their guts? =ppp

juami, if you can't be nice, please be civil. =))

Anonymous said...

I don't want you hurt Brat, I don't want you to get hurt.

You hated Jinky. xd

Ashe said...

*kisses your forehead*

Catch me again Juami, catch me again if that one day comes. Thank you Juami, I love you. =)

Of course I hated her! I never denied that. >.>
She was calling you "Juami" no one is allowed to call you that name besides me. <.<