Sunday, August 26, 2012

201. Better days.

Things are looking up, getting better, it's been a hard stressful 2 weeks. It was a struggle and then I found out about a dear friend's death. I bawled my eyes out, shocked, and yea. Ellie is such a sweet girl, she's one of those people I genuinely like and love from BA, wherever she is, she'll always be remembered and loved.

Good side, my driving skills are getting better according to my loyal driver turned teacher, he'll let me go meaning he'll let me drive on my own by next week. Awesome. If this continues and he gives me a go signal, papa and grandpa will let me drive on my own. Next year's planned adventure won't be as hard to imagine now. :)

Everything will be alright.
Everything will be great again.
I'll be fine, I'll be alright, I'll be ohkeis. :)


No comments: