Thursday, November 24, 2011

51. messy hair.


am sooooo random...
messy hair.
pinkish-reddish me.

hehe.

(=^-^=)

2 comments:

Raine said...

You were never ugly Ashie. Whoever said that must have a serious eye sight problem. You're not a raving beauty but you have a very interesting face, the kind of face that I'll never get tired looking at. Looking at your smiling face makes me smile and happy. I love your face and the personality more. You're not pretty because you are beautiful. Very beautiful.

Ashe said...

*hugs raine supertight*

it's fine raine, it's ohkeis. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. we can't force people to like me nor to see me in the same light as you do. beauty is in the eye of the beholder so yea, i may be beautiful in your eyes but not in theirs and i also believed in "cogito ergo sum." so if i see myself as a superbly beautiful girl then i am superbly beautiful, couldn't care less what other people think that's confidence dear, confidence. haha. =ppp

I have been called names before, I have been bullied, and stuff so yea, those kinds of things don't bother me anymore. I have confidence in myself baby and besides narcissism and being conceited every now and then is not so bad . hehe. =)))