Sunday, April 1, 2012

129.

something's not right.
i'm pissed for a reason i do not know.
something's bothering me but i couldn't put my hand on it.

annoying.
this is annoying.

i have been moody since yesterday.

intuition.
it's working.

i don't wanna overthink.
tummy still hurts and i don't want my head to hurt as well.

arggggghhhh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you leave the house today? I told you to rest and did you remember the time I told you not to eat street foods? You didn't listen again and now you're complaining of stomach pains. Did you take your medicine? If you don't want me nagging you here, answer your phone.

Ashe said...

I did not leave the house yesterday nor will I today, I feel lethargic. I just wanna read then sleep. I did not eat I just tasted one fishball it won't kill and yes I do know that I have a sensitive tummy that's why I'm seriously picky with my foods >.> and yea, I did take the annoying capsules and no I refuse to answer any phone calls and any sms, I want a peaceful Sunday, and I'm answering you now because I refuse to be continuously nagged about this.