Monday, April 9, 2012

136. miguel's message.

woke up with a message coming from miguel that says...

"reform by watching disney movies."

heh.
miguel, am just curious, don't worry i won't step beyond that.
*mwahugs*

the plan was cancelled, i won't be able to go in november.
><


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashte baby, my dearest brat, I beg you, don't hang out with scary perverted people, don't watch or read any weird things. When you asked me those questions, I seriously wanted to take a flight to Manila and have you watched all of disney's sweet princesses movies. Geezuz krizuz! *Hugs you really tight*

Anonymous said...

Why? I thought you have booked a flight already?

Ashe said...

*hugs back* Don't worry! I was just curious. So yea, everything is like eating, when you get hungry you eat but a little more complex than that. Heh. x)))

Ish was supposed to booked it but didn't. >.>